To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Radiologic Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Imaging of complications of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Radiol Clin North Am. 2008; 46: 397-417
- The central nervous system complications of bone marrow transplantation in children.Eur Radiol. 2008; 18: 2048-2059
- Neurologic complications of hematopoietic cell transplantation.Semin Neurol. 2010; 30: 287-295
- Neurological complications of transplantation: part I: hematopoietic cell transplantation.Neurohospitalist. 2013; 3: 24-38
- Imaging of abdominal complications associated with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Can Assoc Radiol J. 2014; 65: 35-41
- Imaging spectrum of central nervous system complications of hematopoietic stem cell and solid organ transplantation.Neuroradiology. 2017; 59: 105-126
- Imaging of pneumonias and other thoracic complications after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2019; 48: 393-401
- Brain imaging findings and neurologic complications after allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children.Radiographics. 2018; 38: 1223-1238
- Imaging of central nervous system complications of hematopoietic stem cell transplant: a chronologic approach to pathology and implications for management.Neurographics. 2015; 5: 133-144
- Neurologic complications of bone marrow transplantation.Handb Clin Neurol. 2014; 121: 1295-1304
- Diagnostic clues to human herpesvirus 6 encephalitis and Wernicke encephalopathy after pediatric hematopoietic cell transplantation.J Child Neurol. 2015; 30: 1307-1314
- Human herpesvirus-6 encephalitis after allogenic hematopoietic cell transplantation: what we do and do not know.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2015; 50: 1030-1036
- Post-transplant acute limbic encephalitis: clinical features and relationship to HHV6.Neurology. 2007; 69: 156-165
- Stroke after bone marrow transplantation: frequency, aetiology and outcome.Brain. 2001; 124: 1043-1051
- Clinical utility of computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging for diagnosis of posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome after stem cell transplantation in children and adolescents.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015; 21: 2028-2032
- PRES in children undergoing hematopoietic stem cell or solid organ transplantation.Pediatrics. 2015; 135: 890-901
- Osborn A. Hydrocephalus and CSF disorders. Osborn’s brain: imaging, pathology and anatomy. Amirsys Inc, Philadelphia2013: 1005-1044
- Post-transplantation lymphoproliferative disorder in children: manifestations in hematopoietic cell recipients in comparison with liver recipients.Radiology. 2010; 257: 490-497
- Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders.Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2016; 28: 15088
- Epidemiology, clinical manifestations, and diagnosis of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders.Up To Date, Waltham (MA)2018 (Available at:)https://www.uptodate.com/contents/epidemiology-clinical-manifestations-and-diagnosis-of-post-transplant-lymphoproliferative-disorders/print(Accessed July 30, 2019)
Published online: February 26, 2020
© 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.