Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- The large spectrum of pulmonary complications following illicit drug use: features and mechanisms.Chem Biol Interact. 2013; 206: 444-451
- Acute eosinophilic pneumonia. Causes, diagnosis, and management.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2018; 197: 728-736
- Eosinophilic lung diseases: a clinical, radiologic, and pathologic overview.RadioGraphics. 2007; 27: 617-637
- Pulmonary effects of synthetic marijuana: chest radiography and CT findings.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2015; 204: 750-757
- Critical illness secondary to synthetic cannabinoid ingestion.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3: e208516
- Radiologic, pathologic, clinical, and physiologic findings of electronic cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injury (EVALI): evolving knowledge and remaining questions.Radiology. 2020; 294: 491-505
- CT findings and patterns of e-cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injury: a multicenter cohort of 160 cases.Chest. 2021; 160: 1492-1511
- Pulmonary complications from cocaine and cocaine-based substances: imaging manifestations.Radiographics. 2007; 27: 941-956
- Cocaine use and crack lung syndrome.QJM. 2019; 112: 125-126
- Pulmonary histopathology in cocaine abusers.Hum Pathol. 1994; 25: 203-207
- The significance of subpleural sparing in CT chest: a state-of-the-art review.Am J Med Sci. 2021; 361: 427-435
- Smoking heroin with cannabis versus injecting heroin: unexpected impact on treatment outcomes.Harm Reduct J. 2019; 16: 65
- 1156: Inhaled fentanyl leading to diffuse alveolar hemorrhage.Crit Care Med. 2019; 47: 555
- The effects of opioids on the lung.Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2014; 46: 54-64
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis as a reaction to fentanyl patch smoke.Chest. 2012; 141: 1321-1323
- Pulmonary Langerhans cell histiocytosis.Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2012; 7: 16
- Clinical-radiologic-pathologic correlation of smoking-related diffuse parenchymal lung disease.Radiol Clin North Am. 2016; 54: 1047-1063
- Clinically occult interstitial fibrosis in smokers: classification and significance of a surprisingly common finding in lobectomy specimens.Hum Pathol. 2010; 41: 316-325
- Smoking-related lung disease.Semin Ultrasound CT MR. 2019; 40: 229-238
- Respiratory bronchiolitis: a clinicopathologic study in current smokers, ex-smokers, and never-smokers.Am J Surg Pathol. 2002; 26: 647-653
- Smoking-related idiopathic interstitial pneumonia: a review.Respirology. 2016; 21: 57-64
- Multiple, thin-walled cysts are one of the HRCT features of airspace enlargement with fibrosis.Eur J Radiol. 2015; 84: 986-992
- Differentiating smoking-related interstitial fibrosis (SRIF) from usual interstitial pneumonia (UIP) with emphysema using CT features based on pathologically proven cases.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0162231
- CT of emphysema.Radiol Clin North Am. 2002; 40 (vii): 31-42
- Pathobiology of cigarette smoke-induced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Physiol Rev. 2007; 87: 1047-1082