Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Ramazzini B. Diseases of Workers. Translated from the Latin Text De Morbis Artificum of 1713 by Wilmer Cave Wright, with an Introduction by George Rosen. New York, London: Hafner, 1964.
- Severe bronchial asthma apparently due to fungus spores found in maple bark.J Am Med Assoc. 1932; 99: 453-459
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis: current concepts.Eur Respir J Suppl. 2001; 32: 81s-92s
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis: current concepts of pathogenesis and potential targets for treatment.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2019; 200: 301-308
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis: a historical, clinical, and radiologic review.Radiographics. 2009; 29: 1921-1938
- Diagnosis and evaluation of hypersensitivity pneumonitis: CHEST guideline and expert panel report.Chest. 2021; 160: e97-e156
- Diagnosis of hypersensitivity pneumonitis in adults. An Official ATS/JRS/ALAT clinical practice guideline.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2020; 202: e36-e69
- Comparison of registries of interstitial lung diseases in three European countries.Eur Respir J Suppl. 2001; 32: 114s-118s
- Epidemiology of hypersensitivity pneumonitis among an insured population in the United States: a claims-based cohort analysis.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2018; 15: 460-469
- Variability in global prevalence of interstitial lung disease.Front Med (Lausanne). 2021; 8: 751181
- Identifying an inciting antigen is associated with improved survival in patients with chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Chest. 2013; 144: 1644-1651
- Diagnosis, course and management of hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Eur Respir Rev. 2022; 31: 210169
- Pigeon fanciers' lung: identification of disease-associated carbohydrate epitopes on pigeon intestinal mucin.Clin Exp Immunol. 1999; 117: 230-236
- Effects of corticosteroid treatment and antigen avoidance in a large hypersensitivity pneumonitis cohort: a single-centre cohort study.J Clin Med. 2018; 8
- Epidemiological study of farmer's lung in five districts of the French Doubs province.Thorax. 1988; 43: 429-435
- Inhibitory effect of nicotine on experimental hypersensitivity pneumonitis in vivo and in vitro.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2004; 169: 903-909
- Prognostic factors in chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Eur Respir Rev. 2020; 29
- Effects of cigarette smoking on diagnostic tests for work-related hypersensitivity pneumonitis: data from an outbreak of lung disease in metalworkers.Am J Ind Med. 2004; 45: 455-467
- Familial hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Am J Med. 1975; 59: 505-514
- Clinical diagnosis of hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2003; 168: 952-958
- Diagnostic implications of positive avian serology in suspected hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Respir Med. 2017; 129: 173-178
- A critical review of the role of precipitins in hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Eur J Respir Dis. 1981; 62: 332-343
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis: perspectives in diagnosis and management.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2017; 196: 680-689
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2006; 1: 25
- Variable utility of mosaic attenuation to distinguish fibrotic hypersensitivity pneumonitis from idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.Eur Respir J. 2019; 54
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis: new concepts and classifications.Mod Pathol. 2022; 35: 15-27
- Histopathologic analysis of sixteen autopsy cases of chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis and comparison with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis/usual interstitial pneumonia.Am J Clin Pathol. 2009; 131: 405-415
- Granulomas and giant cells in hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Hum Pathol. 2015; 46: 607-613
- Radiographic fibrosis score predicts survival in hypersensitivity pneumonitis.Chest. 2013; 144: 586-592
The authors have nothing to disclose.