Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Operational considerations in emergency radiology.Semin Roentgenol. 2020; 55: 83-94
- Update on establishing and managing an overnight emergency radiology division.Emerg Radiol. 2021; 28: 993-1001
- Special Focus—outsourcing after hours radiology: a third point of view—twenty-four-hour attending radiology coverage: physical, financial, and educational issues.J Am Coll Radiol. 2007; 4: 678-679
- Increase in utilization of afterhours medical imaging: a study of three Canadian academic centers.Can Assoc Radiol J. 2015; 66: 302-309
- After-hours radiology: challenges and strategies for the radiologist.Am J Roentgenol. 2015; 205: 956-961
- Workload for radiologists during on-call hours: dramatic increase in the past 15 years.Insights Imaging. 2020; 11: 121
- Emergency radiology: current challenges and preparing for continued growth.J Am Coll Radiol. 2019; 16: 1447-1455
- Overnight attending radiologist coverage decreases imaging-related emergency department recalls by at least 90.Emerg Radiol. 2021; 28: 549-555
Medeiros DTB, Durrant E, Carter M, et al. The impact of overnight in-house attending radiologist coverage on emergency imaging turnaround times during night and next morning. Presented at American Society of Emergency Radiology Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course, September 11-14, 2019, Scottsdale, AZ.
- The concept of a dedicated emergency radiology section: justification and blueprint.Am J Roentgenol. 2002; 179: 1129-1131
- Effect of shift, schedule, and volume on interpretive accuracy: a retrospective analysis of 2.9 million radiologic examinations.Radiology. 2017; 287: 205-212
- The effect of working serial night shifts on the cognitive functioning of emergency physicians.Ann Emerg Med. 2001; 38: 152-155
- A comparison of the effects of fixed- and rotating-shift schedules on nursing staff attention levels.Biol Res Nurs. 2013; 15: 443-450
- Canadian and American emergency radiology fellowship websites: an evaluation of content.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2021; 50: 576-579
- Accuracy of outside radiologists’ reports of computed tomography exams of emergently transferred patients.Emerg Radiol. 2018; 25: 169-173
Abbott R., Running a busy private practice emergency radiology service. RC208 Hot Topics in Emergency Radiology Practice. Presented at: 106th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, November 29. 2020, Chicago, IL (Virtual).
- Partner compensation — changing radiology practice may call for changing income division strategy.pdf.Radiol Today. 2013; 14 (Available at:) (Accessed June 12, 2022): 16
Expert Panel questions and answers.
Authors in order of authorship, Ferco H. Berger is the corresponding author.