Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- The elder justice roadmap: a stakeholder initiative to respond to an emerging health, justice, financial and social crisis. [Internet]. Department of Justice.https://www.justice.gov/file/852856/downloadDate: 2014Date accessed: September 22, 2022
- Identifying Elder Abuse in the Emergency Department: Toward a Multidisciplinary Team-Based Approach.Ann Emerg Med. 2016; 68: 378-382
- Prevalence of and Risk Factors for Elder Abuse and Neglect in the Community: A Population-Based Study.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2015; 63: 1906-1912
- Influence of health personnel’s attitudes and knowledge in the detection and reporting of elder abuse: An exploratory systematic review.Psychosoc Interv. 2017; 26: 73-91
- Abuse of people with dementia by family carers: representative cross sectional survey.BMJ. 2009; 338: b155
- Prevalence and Correlates of Emotional, Physical, Sexual, and Financial Abuse and Potential Neglect in the United States: The National Elder Mistreatment Study.Am J Public Health. 2010; 100: 292-297
- Elder abuse.Lancet Lond Engl. 2004; 364: 1263-1272
- The Mortality of Elder Mistreatment.JAMA. 1998; 280: 428
MetLife Mature Market Institute, The National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse, The Center for Gerontology at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Broken Trust: Elders, Family & Finances. [Internet]. 2009. Available from: https://www.giaging.org/documents/mmi-study-broken-trust-elders-family-finances.pdf Accessed 22 September 2022, 2009.
- Research: Statistics/Data. [Internet].Accessed 22 September 2022.)
- Professions show different enquiry strategies for elder abuse detection: Implications for training and interprofessional care.J Interprof Care. 2009; 23: 646-654
- Elder Abuse: Keeping the Unthinkable in the Differential.Acad Emerg Med. 2007; 14: 566-567
- Radiologists’ Training, Experience, and Attitudes About Elder Abuse Detection.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2016; 207: 1210-1214
- Why elder abuse continues to elude the health care system.Mt Sinai J Med N Y. 2003; 70: 62-68
- Kleinman P.K. Diagnostic imaging of child abuse. 3rd edn. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom; New York2015: 730
- Skeletal imaging of child abuse (non-accidental injury).Pediatr Radiol. 2009; 39: 461-470
- Diagnostic imaging of child abuse.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: 1430-1435
- Knowledge, Detection, and Reporting of Abuse by Health and Social Care Professionals: A Systematic Review.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2009; 17: 826-838
- Older Patients in the Emergency Department: A Review.Ann Emerg Med. 2010; 56: 261-269
- Imaging Findings in Elder Abuse: A Role for Radiologists in Detection.Can Assoc Radiol J J Assoc Can Radiol. 2017; 68: 16-20
- A role for imaging in the detection of physical elder abuse.J Am Coll Radiol. 2018; 15: 1648-1650
- A Literature Review of Findings in Physical Elder Abuse.Can Assoc Radiol J. 2013; 64: 10-14
Lee, Lee, MR; Gogia, K; Rotman, JA, et al. Clinical and Radiographic Findings in Geriatric Assault [abstract]. In: American Roentgen Ray Society Virtual annual Meeting, April 18–22, 2021; virtual.
- Identifying injury patterns associated with physical elder abuse: analysis of legally adjudicated cases.Ann Emerg Med. 2020; 76: 266-276
- Injury patterns and causal mechanisms of bruising in physical elder abuse.J Forensic Nurs. 2013; 9: 84-91
- Facial injury patterns in victims of intimate partner violence.Emerg Radiol. 2022; : 1-11
- Bruising as a marker of physical elder abuse.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2009; 57: 1191-1196
- Elder Abuse and Neglect Assessment.J Gerontol Nurs. 2003; 29: 4-5
Dyer CB, Connolly M-T, McFeeley P. The Clinical and Medical Forensics of Elder Abuse and Neglect [Internet]. National Academies Press (US); 2003 https://ncea.ahttps://ncea.acl.gov/What-We-Do/Research/Statistics-and-Data.aspx. Accessed 22 September 2022.
- How geriatricians identify elder abuse and neglect.Am J Med Sci. 2002; 323: 34-38
- Abdominal imaging in child abuse.Pediatr Radiol. 2011; 41: 4-16
- Fractures of the hands and feet in child abuse: imaging and pathologic features.Radiology. 1997; 203: 233-236