Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Evaluation and management of peripheral vascular injury. Part 1. Western Trauma Association/critical decisions in trauma.J Trauma. 2011; 70: 1551-1556
- Pediatric vs adult vascular trauma: a National Trauma Databank review.J Pediatr Surg. 2010; 45: 1404-1412
- Imaging primer for CT angiography in peripheral vascular trauma.Emerg Radiol. 2021; 28: 143-152
- Use of 64-row multidetector CT angiography in blunt and penetrating trauma of the upper and lower extremities.Radiographics. 2009; 29: 863-876
- Over-utilization of computed tomography angiography in extremity trauma.OTA Int. 2019; 2: e030
- Vascular injury associated with extremity trauma: initial diagnosis and management.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2011; 19: 495-504
- Major vascular injuries associated with orthopaedic injuries to the lower limb.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 1984; 66: 101-104
- Vascular injuries associated with dislocation of the knee.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1977; 59: 236-239
- Incidence and clinical impact of lower extremity vascular injuries in the setting of whole body computed tomography for trauma.Emerg Radiol. 2021; 28: 265-272
- Multidetector CT and three-dimensional CT angiography of upper extremity arterial injury.Emerg Radiol. 2015; 22: 269-282
- Multidetector CT for Penetrating Torso Trauma: State of the Art.Radiology. 2015; 277: 338-355
- Imaging vascular trauma.Br J Surg. 2012; 99: 494-505
- Diagnostic performance of computed tomography angiography in peripheral arterial injury due to trauma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2013; 46: 329-337
- Multidetector CT and three-dimensional CT angiography for suspected vascular trauma of the extremities.Radiographics. 2008; 28 (; discussion 665-656): 653-665
- Extremity CTA for penetrating trauma: 10-year experience using a 64-detector row CT scanner.Emerg Radiol. 2017; 24: 223-232
- Focal arterial injuries of the proximal extremities: helical CT arteriography as the initial method of diagnosis.Radiology. 2001; 218: 188-194
- CT angiography of the upper extremity arterial system: Part 1-Anatomy, technique, and use in trauma patients.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 201: 745-752
- Blunt polytrauma: evaluation with 64-section whole-body CT angiography.Radiographics. 2012; 32: 609-631
- CT angiography signs of lower extremity vascular trauma.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2009; 193: W49-W57
- Metal artifact reduction techniques in musculoskeletal CT-imaging.Eur J Radiol. 2018; 107: 60-69
- Dual energy CT angiography for lower extremity trauma: comparison with conventional CT.Emerg Radiol. 2022; 29: 471-477
- Dual-Energy CT for Abdominal and Pelvic Trauma.Radiographics. 2018; 38: 586-602